COVERT BLACK OPS SECRETS REVEALED
Certain elite military Special Force Operators and government covert Black Ops agents enter into extremely hostile and violent territory with an edge, that being the highest quality of combat-tested, personal skillsets known, if they are expected to survive and come home (well… they used to… now most of them are taught MMA). People talk about “them” in awe, which is as it should be. Statistics show us that civilians are operating in hostile and violent territory also, most times alone and unarmed, and therefore need this same edge in order to survive and come home. Self defense or martial arts training won’t accomplish that. If it did, these elite military Black Operators would be training in self defense or martial arts or MMA instead of forbidden combatives tactics. Makes sense. They train in the best skills that will allow them to survive. That’s their secret.
Now you can too.
COMBATIVS… it’s not just for “them” anymore.
Combatives or Modern Close Quarter Combat (CQC) training is specialized skill sets in hand to hand techniques and close combat weapons taught to and utilized by certain elite military and government special operatives for war zones, counter-terrorism and covert activities. It is not martial arts or typical self-defense.
Although many people don’t know the difference between martial arts or self defense courses, with forbidden combatives tactics training, the major differences are objectives and a highly aggressive threat response when engaged in violent encounters. COMBATIVS training is not a sport nor for entertainment competition. COMBATIVS isn’t even typical combatives programs that are taught nowadays to operators such as the US Marines, SEALs, SWAT and others. COMBATIVS training prepares one to meet the threats of life’s violent realities.
“As a generally inexperienced civilian practitioner in the arts of self-defense and Combativs training I found the program to be a very efficient, effective, practical, and real method of self-defense and self-preservation in times of high level violent situations.
“Al is a very learned, patient, and proficient instructor of the Combativs system. He is a professional with a very calm, relaxed, and supportive approach to his teaching methods. He creates an environment very conducive to learning the skills and techniques presented while at the same time providing the experiential practice space coupled with his guided personal input to help you master and perfect each and every technique.
I am very appreciative of Al for imparting his knowledge to me and others as this training is invaluable for anyone wanting to be in a position to protect themselves and their family. Not only does it give you more confidence in defending yourself but it also brings you together with likeminded folks of which add to the overall learning experience.”
CIVILIANS RARELY HAVE ACCESS TO SUCH TRAINING
One of the former associates of COMBATIVS was Close Quarter Combat Skills Institute (CQCSI) in the USA, which officially started in 1984 and was a dedicated training and consulting organization offering unique solutions and recommendations to “at risk” personnel and organizations such as the CIA, US Secret Service and certain covert Special Ops Units. CQCSI ceased operations in 2018.
CQCSI were also regular advisers to military, law enforcement, and security professionals, and federal and foreign clients around the globe, specializing in small unit tactics, counter-terrorism strategies and unconventional encounters; to include identifying technologies that supports the client’s organizational mission.
Director Collins was certified by CQCSI as a Close Quarter Combat Instructor.
Director Collins designed COMBATIVS to be as aggressive as what is taught to these certain elite government and military forces.
NOTE: COMBATIVS training is not what is typically taught today in other combatives programs that have been unfortunately accepted by governments and the military for their personnel. These MMA, ju-jitsu, boxing, grappling based tactics DO NOT prepare these personnel for the life and death realities of CQC.
The COMBATIVS programs focus on civilians and is designed to offer the most aggressive hand to hand techniques and close quarter weapons skill sets taught to certain elite military units and specialized government operatives. It is combat tested and reality based upon many decades of real world experience gained by professional war fighters, law enforcement personnel and martial artists. Hand to hand techniques and CQC weapons training that will aggressively and effectively deal with life or death face-to-face encounters. This is not a martial art, sport fighting, self-defense course or typical military combatives program. COMBATIVS training contains the psychology, mechanics and methodologies found to be the most successful for an individual when encountering an unavoidable violent attack from predators.
COMBATIVS training is tailored for the individual, rather than reliance on a team unit, in order to achieve readiness and mission success in the standard battlefields where most individuals spend time; the home; work; school; vacation and the street. This training is functional for every face-to-face battlefield, not just civilian ones.
THIS COURSE MEETS HIGH CLIENT COMBATIVE REQUIREMENTS FOR EFFICIENCY, EFFECTIVENESS AND ESPECIALLY QUICK TO LEARN.
It is capable of operating without restrictions based on user size, age, gender, speed, strength, flexibility or endurance. It is adapted to fit every user in any close quarter battlefield… military, government, law enforcement, security and civilian.
RARE SPECIAL FORCES SKILLSET TAUGHT WITHOUT THIS TRAINING THERE’S A 98% FAILURE RATE
COMBATIVS, as part of its program, reveals and trains clients in a rare vital skillset, taught to certain elite Special Operations Forces to make them more formidable, with statistics showing… combat proven results up to a 50X greater impact in battle against opposing armed forces who were not trained in this skillset.
THAT’S WINNING WHEN OUTNUMBERED 50 TO 1
Lack of this vital training has statistically proven to show up to a 98% failure rate. Failure meaning YOUR injury or YOUR loss of life when confronted with a physically violent attacker/predator/enemy. Failure rates based on government statistics experienced by regular soldiers and law enforcement. Martial arts don’t teach this.
This course provides the individual with the skill sets necessary to engage unarmed, armed and single and multiple targets with an appropriate threat response, confidence, increased performance and identifiable success.
Training is done in a slow and safe controlled environment. There is no sparing, as sparing is counter-productive, but there are action and reaction practice drills that will require basic cardiovascular and balance capabilities*. This is in order for both you and your partner to receive the maximum benefits of training.
Cardiovascular-sitting on the floor you should be able to stand up unassisted without using both arms and both legs.
Balance-you should be able to balance on either foot for up to 10 seconds.
*Exceptions-We understand that there are physically challenged adults that are in need of COMBATIVS specialized training for self-protection, yet may be unable to perform certain physical movements. Please discuss with us any limitations and we will, if possible, tailor and/or focus your training to accommodate. See Health Requirements below for those unable to train.
Do not let certain limitations hinder your decision to learn. Most limitations can be overcome. A perfect example is Bill “Superfoot” Wallace who was unable to use his right leg because of a knee injury. Wallace won 23 consecutive professional fights between 1974 and 1980, becoming the Professional Karate Association middleweight world full-contact karate champion and retiring undefeated. He was known for his fast left leg kicks, using his injured right leg primarily as a base.
There are certain health limitations that we are unable to accommodate. They are:
- COVID-19/flu/cold infection or symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, chills, dizziness, headache, rash on skin, diarrhea, body aches and pains).
- Any travel outside of Canada in last 14 days or currently in self-isolation.
- Cardiovascular surgery in last 5 years. Need doctor clearance to train.
- Spinal surgery in last 5 years. Need doctor clearance to train.
- On medications for pain, blood thinners, or that causes lack of coordination or drowsiness.
- Currently requiring surgery or taking physical therapy for any spinal, bone, joint or other issues that can be aggravated in training.
- Injuries or body weight causing mobility impairment.
- On O2 therapy. Need doctor clearance to train.
- Chronic balance issues.
Prior to acceptance of clients the following are requirements:
- Must add instructor to your inner social circle (currently no more than 10 people) until training is complete, to enable close contact (Training currently suspended in Toronto/Halton/Hamilton/York and any ‘red zone’ areas until lifted).
- Must sign a Liability Waiver and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Must be 18+ to train.
- No criminal record.
- No mindset/ideology of or membership in any terrorist, anti-government, hate groups or groups that promote/encourage and/or endorse unprovoked violence on any person.
- Doctor’s permission to train may be required.
- Recommend wearing a mask throughout training, although as part of an inner social circle of 10 or less, it’s not a requirement.
- Training is conducted in English only. You must have no difficulty understanding or communicating in English.
- Training is conducted in either Corporate Group, Open Group Event, Private 2 (two) client’s only, or Private 1-on-1, 2+ (two+) hours at a time, at client’s indoor location. Individual clients that have no partner can take available Open Group Programs or a 1-on-1 Program. CAMP X training is closed to civilians (see CAMP X page for details).
- Private training is subject to availability.
- Spectators are prohibited.
- Audio and/or video recording prohibited.
- Non-training related aggressive actions, attitude and/or talk toward instructor, partner or group will not be tolerated and will result in expulsion from program.
- Training in loose fitting clothes and soft soled shoes.