BLACK OPS PROGRAM
PRIVATE TRAINING FOR 2 CLIENTS
Black Ops Program goes beyond military Special Ops training.
This Program has no equal.
Master how to finish multiple armed attackers in seconds.
Gray, Brown and Black Close Quarter Combat Level Exams Available!
PLATINUM PAYMENT PLAN
24 (Entire 24 Hour Program payment in advance)
$99./Hour/Person – 2 Clients
SAVE $720. – $1440. with this plan!
GOLD PAYMENT PLAN
12 AND 12 (Payments made prior to each 12 Hour Segment)
$114./Hour/Person – 2 Clients
SAVE $720. with this plan!
SILVER PAYMENT PLAN
8 AND 8 AND 8 (Payments made prior to each 8 Hour Segment)
$129./Hour/Person – 2 Clients
BLACK OPS CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The Director’s Choice Cut from the 24 Hour Black Ops Program.
Forbidden tactics never seen in martial arts.
This is not MMA.
$129./Hour/Person – 2 Clients
1-ON-1 ELITE CUSTOMIZED PROGRAM
Get There Fast!
Use our Program or a program designed by you!
We’ll help customize it with you!
Each Private Program must be taken in 2+ Hour Sessions
Private Programs conducted at client site
This training contains…
- Combat-tested material
- Proven survival skill-sets against violent actors
This is not martial arts, sports fighting or self-defense classes. This is…
- Black Ops Hand 2 Hand Unarmed Combat
- Finishing Multiple Armed Attackers
- Defeating Larger Attackers
- How to use Unconventional/Covert Weapons
- How to use Knives
- How to use Firearms
- Executive Abduction
- Home Invasion Tactics
By the end of these Black Ops Close Quarter Combat Programs, clients will be equipped on how to deal with attackers… within a few seconds… or less!
Prior training not necessary.
Training can be designed to meet client needs.
Training can be arranged at offsite location (additional cost).
Additional hours available after Programs Completion at client Program rate
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Programs are non-transferable.
- Training must be taken within 6 months of payment, subject to availability.
- Prices subject to change without notice. Pre-paid plans are protected and are not subject to price changes.
- Any special promotional discounts offered do not apply to pre-paid clients.
- All Programs are invoiced and payable prior to the training event.
- Depending on client needs and desires for additional Instructor training time, any addition Instructor time beyond the Program, will be in 2 hour increments, at the Client-pair or Private hourly rate.
- Once a Client-pair or Private client has been accepted for training (see Training page for Requirements), each client will be invoiced for $500. to register and reserve the agreed-upon schedule dates. The remaining Program fee will be invoiced and is payable by each client, prior to the commencement of the first training appointment or as per the specific Payment Plan schedule (Platinum, Gold or Silver).
- Payments accepted via Interac e-Transfer or Credit Card (PayPal +3%).
- Payment plans are in Canadian Dollars (plus any tax when applicable).
Once a Program has been accepted it is a contract and is payable in full.
Training may be temporarily delayed to accommodate client or instructor for medical reasons; weather preventing travel; family or business commitments. Training resumes on schedule when the circumstance has cleared.
At least 6-hours notice is required prior to cancelling a training session. Client is responsible for 100% of a session’s fee without notice, unless waived by the Director.