Black Ops Programs
You have a violent attack that’s most likely waiting for you in your future.
Maybe it’s already hit you. What about the next one?
I can help you survive that.
Statistics say, that you’ll be violently attacked sometime in your life. Some will be attacked multiple times over their life. That’s an unfortunate reality of the world we live in. And, we can all see that’s it’s getting worse, not better.
- Statistics say 1 in 5 homes will experience a home invasion
- Active shootings at schools, the workplace and social venues on the rise
- A sexual assault victim occurs about 1 per minute (1 in 5 are gang rapes)
- Violent predators targeting seniors
- Vacation destinations reporting increased crime, kidnapping and murder.
Even the police are telling people to train themselves for what’s out there, saying… “Even when law enforcement was present or able to respond within minutes, civilians often had to make life and death decisions, and, therefore, should be engaged in training and discussions on decisions they may face.”
Most people I’ve met and talked to ignore what they know is a clear and present danger.
They think it won’t happen to them or they keep a bat handy at the front door.
Or they expect that self-defense course that they took years ago, to save them.
Clients that come to me usually experienced an event that could have killed them. It was something that happened without warning. One was hiding under her car waiting for her. One couple were surrounded by four teenagers who punched them but then just left. One was on vacation and confronted in a restroom by a violent woman. They admit they were frozen and realized they might die right now.
IS MARTIAL ARTS THE ANSWER?
Many clients took various martial arts and self-defense courses but told me that they quickly realized the training wasn’t going to help them survive a life and death encounter, especially against larger, multiple armed attackers.
Martial arts and MMA are trained in a sport with many rules, dueling, no weapons, against one opponent.
If you brought in younger, larger, faster, armed guys against them, they’d be lost.
Martial artists are shocked at what I show them. They say “that’s the opposite of what I was taught.”
Yeah, predators don’t follow rules, are usually armed and come with friends.
You get into a punching match or “take them to the ground”, they’ll knife you or one of their friends will stomp you from behind.
Clients tell me that after a lot of searching they’re so happy that they finally found me.
They realize that I teach them the no-nonsense tactics that they’ll need to survive.
Hand 2 Hand Combat
Hand 2 Weapons (Knives, Unconventional and Firearms)
How to use Knives
How to use Unconventional Weapons
How to use Firearms
And also, I teach something that no one else teaches, well, except for certain military operators, so they won’t choke in battle.
Training in skills means nothing if you can’t do it when the time comes.
Yes, after all their training, statistics say even soldiers, law enforcement and black belts freeze when violence explodes on them.
Freezing means you don’t make it.
After training, clients tell me how confident, relieved and safe they feel.
No more fear.
Reflects in their life at work, with relationships and overall well-being.
GET WHAT YOU NEED
All the years and dollars of training mean nothing if it’s the wrong training.
COMBATIVS takes less time, it’s more convenient for you (training on your schedule), costs less overall and most importantly, gives you what you need… THE EDGE TO SURVIVE a violent encounter.
That’s what everyone needs.
Save years of wasted time and money somewhere else that won’t teach you these skills to survive
BLACK OPS PROGRAM
PRIVATE TRAINING FOR 2 CLIENTS
Black Ops Program goes beyond military Special Ops training.
This Program has no equal.
Master how to finish multiple armed attackers in seconds.
Gray, Brown and Black Close Quarter Combat Level Exams Available.
PLATINUM PAYMENT PLAN
24 (Entire 24 Hour Program payment in advance)
$99./Hour/Person – 2 Clients
SAVE $720. – $1440. with this plan
GOLD PAYMENT PLAN
12 AND 12 (Payments made prior to each 12 Hour Segment)
$114./Hour/Person – 2 Clients
SAVE $720. with this plan
SILVER PAYMENT PLAN
8 AND 8 AND 8 (Payments made prior to each 8 Hour Segment)
$129./Hour/Person – 2 Clients
BLACK OPS CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
The Director’s Choice Cut from the 24 Hour Black Ops Program.
Forbidden tactics never seen in martial arts.
This is not MMA.
$129./Hour/Person – 2 Clients
1-ON-1 ELITE CUSTOMIZED PROGRAM
Get There Fast!
Use our Program or a program designed by you
We’ll help customize it with you
Each Private Program must be taken in 2+ Hour Sessions
Private Programs conducted at client site
This training contains…
- Combat-tested material
- Proven survival skill-sets against violent actors
This is not martial arts, sports fighting or self-defense classes. This is…
- Black Ops Hand 2 Hand Unarmed Combat
- Finishing Multiple Armed Attackers
- Defeating Larger Attackers
- How to use Unconventional/Covert Weapons
- How to use Knives
- How to use Firearms
- Executive Abduction
- Home Invasion Tactics
By the end of these Black Ops Close Quarter Combat Programs, clients will be equipped on how to deal with attackers… within a few seconds… or less.
Prior training not necessary.
Training can be designed to meet client needs.
Training can be arranged at offsite location (additional cost).
Additional hours available after Programs Completion at client Program rate
- Payments are non-refundable.
- Programs are non-transferable.
- Training must be taken within 6 months of payment, subject to availability.
- Prices subject to change without notice. Pre-paid plans are protected and are not subject to price changes.
- Any special promotional discounts offered do not apply to pre-paid clients.
- All Programs are invoiced and payable prior to the training event.
- Depending on client needs and desires for additional Instructor training time, any addition Instructor time beyond the Program, will be in 2 hour increments, at the Client-pair or Private hourly rate.
- Once a Client-pair or Private client has been accepted for training (see Training page for Requirements), each client will be invoiced for $500. to register and reserve the agreed-upon schedule dates. The remaining Program fee will be invoiced and is payable by each client, prior to the commencement of the first training appointment or as per the specific Payment Plan schedule (Platinum, Gold or Silver).
- Payments accepted via Interac e-Transfer or Credit Card (PayPal +3%).
- Payment plans are in Canadian Dollars (plus any tax when applicable).
Once a Program has been accepted it is a contract and is payable in full.
Training may be temporarily delayed to accommodate client or instructor for medical reasons; weather preventing travel; family or business commitments. Training resumes on schedule when the circumstance has cleared.
At least 6-hours notice is required prior to cancelling a training session. Client is responsible for 100% of a session’s fee without notice, unless waived by the Director.